Say Get Well to BB

A comment on your flickr photo made me laugh: "At least you got a photo out of it." :tongue:

Feel better soon!
Absolutely - wish I'd thought of one with me in the back of our MINI Cooper with the crutches, too.:D

Thanks all. Keep the home fires burning here. I'll be checking in but not for a while. It's a long drive to North Carolina from New York. T minus 2 and a half hours, if all goes well.;)

Many thanks you all! I'm down here on North Carolina's Outer Banks - some barrier islands...beautiful. The ocean is quite rough. House right on the beach. I'll definitely get some shots off the deck. Not sure how much I'll be able to do, due to my silly fall...but it's a great view...and there's a hot tub on the deck overlooking the dunes and ocean. I'm sure that will help my ankle.;)

Thanks you all - we've been hit with heavy rains, thunder storms (exciting to watch) and some strong winds - not much fun for my compatriots here... I'm hoping that these forced limitations due to weather, with a clearing trend that is hoped for, that I'll be able to get out and about..before it's the return homeward.

Back