1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: 7Artisans f1.1 50mm für Leica-M bajonet Sony A7 | Location: EU | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by kds315, Sep 1, 2017.

1. kds315

kds315 New to Leica Place

0   0   0

Oct 10, 2013
    Dr Klaus Schmitt
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

7Artisans f1.1 50mm für Leica-M bajonet Sony A7

What are your prices?

EUR398

Where are you located?

EU

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I bought a new 7Artisans f1.1 50mm lens, wonderful lens on Leica-M bajonet cameras and Sony A7xx via adapter, see here Showcase - 7Artisans 50mm F1.1 M-Mount lens
    Only tried it on my camera, but u 7artisans_50mm_5. nfortunately not for my Lumix GH4 via the best available adapter, because it cannot reach infinity, due to the too small mount opening. Bummer, I really like what I saw and what Brian reported about it. The lens is wonderfully made, with a bronce core, smooth focus, 12 blade aperture, and an Ultron derived optic scheme.

Asking EUR398 incl. fully insured and tracked View attachment 15068 shipping within the European Union; Paypal between friends or SEPA bank transfer.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Handling time

3 days

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

7Artisans_50mm_1.