1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Leica MD Type 262 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Dave Cooper, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Dave Cooper

Dave Cooper New to Leica Place

0   0   0

Sep 1, 2017
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Leica MD Type 262

What are your prices?

$4000 (Firm) (Reduced from $4500)

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group and happy to be here.

I'm selling my (lightly) used, “EXC+++,” or even “Like New,’ Leica MD Type 262. I've owned the camera since April of this year. I bought it used from Popflash in Like New condition for $4688. It does not come with a box or packaging of any kind.

Includes two Leica batteries—one of which has seen hardly any use, a Mr Zhou black leather case, Artisan and Artist strap, and the Leica body cap.

Under close inspection I could not find a mark on the camera. The photos should give you a sense of just how beautiful the camera is.

I'd prefer to sell within the US, ship via FedEx, with insurance. My price is firm.

The camera has operated flawlessly for me, and I'm sure whoever winds up with it will love it. Shooting without a LCD is pretty zen-like and I only hope I have broken the chimping habit during my months of using it.

If you have any questions let me know.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

$75

Handling time

2 Business Days

References

Ebay username: cooperdesignco

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

LeicaMD_001.JPG

LeicaMD_007.JPG

LeicaMD_003.JPG

LeicaMD_005.JPG

LeicaMD_006.JPG

LeicaMD_004.JPG

LeicaMD_002.JPG

LeicaMD_008.JPG

LeicaMD_009.JPG

LeicaMD_010.JPG

LeicaMD_011.JPG
    LeicaMD_012.JPG

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Dave Cooper

0   0   0

Sep 1, 2017
    Just wanted to drop a note to say the price is negotiable. It's hard to gauge the market for this particular camera.

3. rayvonn

rayvonn New to Leica Place

0   0   0

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi, why are you selling?

4. Dave Cooper

0   0   0

Sep 1, 2017
    Hello! I bought the camera in April while awaiting an M10. I recently received my M10 and have decided to sell the MD to offset the cost. The MD is a special camera for sure, and it's the closest "experience" to shooting with my all time favorite Leica, the M6.

5. Dave Cooper

0   0   0

Sep 1, 2017
    Just flagging that the price had been reduced by $500. New price is $4000, firm.