1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Industar-26m, CLA'd and adjusted for Leica | Location: USA | Ships: Other

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Brian, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Brian

Brian Super Moderator Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Industar-26m, CLA's and adjusted for Leica

What are your prices?

$32 Shipped within US, $45 everywhere else.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Other

Description

For sale is an Industar-26m adjusted to Leica mount. This is a classic Tessar formula lens. The 1950s Tabbed focus mounts were the best among the Jupiters and Industars, this one is smooth. I did a CLA on the mount, adjusted the optics for Leica. It came out very good. The I-26m has a reputation for flare: I added a light baffle from a parts I-61 to this lens.

USER condition cosmetics, very clean glass. Push on home made front cap and home-made rear cap included. $32 shipped with in the US via first-class mail, $45 everywhere else. Paypal, check/money order, personal paypal. 5% discount for check/money order, personal paypal (buyer pays paypal fees). I reserve the right to hold shipment until check or money order clears the bank.

Open to trades for for-repair and parts lenses in Leica mount.

32855755893_a1e66ef576_o. Industar-26m, CLA and Test by fiftyonepointsix, on Flickr

32855755793_1d95b749c3_o. Industar-26m, CLA and Test by fiftyonepointsix, on Flickr

33512419292_dbfeed188e_o. Industar-26m, CLA and Test by fiftyonepointsix, on Flickr

Don't worry- It looks like the picture in 1 and 2 now!

32855755853_a1e66ef576_o. Industar-26m, CLA and Test by fiftyonepointsix, on Flickr

32855755983_a1e66ef576_o. Industar-26m, CLA and Test by fiftyonepointsix, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

• Like Like x 1