1. Dear Guest,

Due to the expense and work involved in keeping several small websites updated, I will soon be merging FujiXspot.com, SeriousCompacts.com, LeicaPlace.com, and ForeverFilm.org. The final site name and destination are yet to be determined. I'm hopeful that the new site will be better for everyone involved than the sum of its parts. Please let me know in the forum or by private conversation if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.

All best,

Hello everybody from West Yorkshire, home of the 2014 "Grande Depart"- Tour de france

Discussion in 'Leica Forum' started by Kenneth, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Kenneth

Kenneth New to Leica Place

Aug 16, 2014
    LEEDS/ West Yorkshire/UK
    Kenneth cooke
    Funnily enough, I have decided just today to purchase a Monochrom M body in Silver and I am proposing to buy it from Ivor at Red Dot Cameras in London, although the Monochrom M does not have a red dot on it unlike my existing M6's, one BLK and one CHR which I use with Summicron Optics. I only take black and white images which I process myself at home in my cellar. I also have a 6X6 Rollieflex 3.5f 75mm Xenotar and a Pentax S1a 55mm Takumar. I propose to hang onto both my M6's at this stage so as I can shoot colour occasionally but that might change if someone makes me an offer for one

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2