1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED I need a SOOGZ 39mm filter adapter for Summaron 3.5cm f/3.5 A36 lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Paxnobiscum, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paxnobiscum

Paxnobiscum Leica Place Regular

0   0   0

Oct 10, 2013
    Kopasker, Iceland
    Petur Thorsteinsson
    [Completed] I need a SOOGZ 39mm filter adapter for Summaron 3.5cm f/3.5 A36 lens

I'm waiting for a glorious little Summaron 3.5cm f/3.5 A36 lens with a Leitz LTM->M adapter and the matching FOOKH hood. I really want a fine SOOGZ adapter to be able to mount 39mm filters on it, e.g. the UV/IR cut filter for the M8.

I might also be interested in some A36 or 39mm filters for B&W in fine shape, and especially in the very dark IR filters for infrared photograpy with the M8. It seems to double as a fine IR camera with the appropriate filters, like the modern B+W 092 and 093 and the old Leica filters for IR film, whose names escape me at the moment.

My email address is paxnobiscum@simnet.is

Best regards from Iceland

Petur Thorsteinsson

2. asiafish

asiafish Leica Place All-Pro

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA
    Andrew
    Try "Heavystar" on eBay, they have lots of adapters for old Leica lenses.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.