1. Dear Guest,

Due to the expense and work involved in keeping several small websites updated, I will soon be merging FujiXspot.com, SeriousCompacts.com, LeicaPlace.com, and ForeverFilm.org. The final site name and destination are yet to be determined. I'm hopeful that the new site will be better for everyone involved than the sum of its parts. Please let me know in the forum or by private conversation if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.

All best,

infinity focus with M240 and Lux 50 Asph

Discussion in 'Leica Forum' started by aaronz28, Feb 11, 2016.

1. aaronz28

aaronz28 Leica Place Regular

Dec 17, 2014
    I bought both pieces used - both are in excellent shape - but i'm finding some focus shifting issues - when I put the LUX on my M3 - it focuses to infinity no prob.

on the M240 - the RF doesn't line up at infinity - so i'm guessing the M240 needs an alignment -

is this a typical thing?
  2. Brian

Brian Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Apr 3, 2013
    It is typical, I run into this all the time. "In the Day" a serious RF photographer would take his camera bodies and lenses to a repairman and have them "Zeroed", lenses and cameras adjusted to agree. I find systematic differences between the M9 and M Monochrom. My M9 agrees with many other M9's, and the M Monochrom agrees with other M Monochroms. They do not agree with each other. I have lenses fine-tuned for each, did this rather than adjust either one.