1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Jupiter-3 50/1.5 ZOMZ, Leica Mount | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Brian, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Super Moderator Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Jupiter-3 50/1.5 ZOMZ, Leica Mount
    </br>Prices</br> $275
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> This is a very nice 1971 ZOMZ Jupiter-3 in Leica Thread Mount. This lens is optimized for close-up and wide-open use on the Leica, and is useable out to infinity at F1.5. I cleaned and lubed the focus mount, and repositioned the helical in the mount to focus to infinity at F1.5. The glass is clean and clear, hard to find in most J-3's. The mount is in EX condition- some surface marks, aperture blades are clean. I cleaned the mount, helical, focus ring in an ultrasonic cleaner before re-assembling. front and rear caps included, as shown.

Price: $275 shipped within the US, $290 shipped International First Class anywhere else, $305 shipped insured priority mail. Paypal, Money-Order, Personal check. I reserve the right to hold shipment until payment clears.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Brian

Brian Super Moderator Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2013
    Two more shots of the lens.

Images taken with the lens are on the M Monochrom, at F1.5 and F4. Orange filter used for contrast. No other adjustments, straight LR4 to JPEG.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.