Micro 4/3 1st pics from E-P1

Name
Andy
Very nice Ghosthunter, the aged one looks as though it could be haunted! I like the black and whites and also the reflections in the pond. Looks like you had a nice bright day today :)

Yeah it was so nice i just had to go out and give my E-P1 a run out. The 14-42 lens isn't the greatest so in future the 20mm f1.7 will be welded on!!:D

Andy, good for you with your special E-P1! I can't remember if you used to owned an E-P1 before and sold it or not. I'll be interested to see how you feel it compares to your GF1. Beautiful reflection in that pond! Since you have both the E-P1 and the GF1, it might be sort of fun to take the same scene with each - using the 20mm, just to see what you notice.

Andy, good for you with your special E-P1! I can't remember if you used to owned an E-P1 before and sold it or not. I'll be interested to see how you feel it compares to your GF1. Beautiful reflection in that pond! Since you have both the E-P1 and the GF1, it might be sort of fun to take the same scene with each - using the 20mm, just to see what you notice.

Yeah i did have the E-P1 before and with the 20mm on the front I thought it was slightly better than the GF1. I may well do a comparison test as I'm thinking of ditching one of them but keeping the 20mm. Silly having both :rolleyes::D I'm really loving using the E-P1 as it's so much nicer to hold and use, it has real retro style.

Nice shots. I do like #4 though I think I might be tempted to crop it from the bottom to take out some of the leaves on the ground. For me they make the foreground a little too distracting. Also impressed by the construction technique on that chimney in the first one. At some point it must have been part rebuilt and patched up.

Not bad for a free camera!!! :D

I particularly like the last three, but nothing wrong with the first two either. Interested in your impression of the ep1 relative to the gf1 also.

-Ray

Nice examples from your well-earned camera. Love the textures of no. 4 "Bridge across the river". Great PP work there mate! Well done!!! Hope you enjoy every second, and fractions thereof, with the little Pen.

Back