1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

[FT] Leica 18709 used fashion case for X1/X2 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dalethorn, Aug 13, 2013.

1. dalethorn

dalethorn Guest

0   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Leica 18709 used fashion case for X1/X2
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I have a 18709 used case with shoulder strap for Leica X1 or X2. It isn't really beat up - it's functionally new or newish, with some scuffing that can be fixed with leather treatment. I listed here in trade because it was the only logical place to post, but I don't really need anything in return, just a new home for a case that won't be used again. Whatever the rules, if I get a name and address of someone who owns such a camera and would like the case for their camera, I will send it out post paid. Please don't request it for any other purpose, as I don't follow up on freebies. Thank you. Ship to = continental U.S. only.
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.