Expired FS: *Lower prices* Pansonic LX5, LX5 Leather case, Lowepro Apex 60AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincechu

Veteran
Further price reductions - although I'm now begining to think I might keep/trade in the gear, I'll keep everyone informed should either of those 2 happen.

LX5 for £260

Everything for £290

Hi everyone,

Sorry i've not been posting much - been really busy the last few months with my final year at uni. I've currently fallen in love with the GXR system (build, IQ and the fact you can adjust each colour individually) and will place an order for one shortly, and I think the GXR will make my LX5 redudant so it's going up for sale.

LX5 - immaculate, as new condition, and has had a GGS optical glass screen protector (worth £10) on since new, has 9months of the warranty left. includes all original accessories (software, strap, manuals, cables etc). Asking for £300GBP fully insured, shipped worldwide.

Offical Panasonic LX5 black leather 2 part case - mint condition too, they seem to sell for £75 (excl. shipping) new. asking £60 shipped worldwide

Apex 60AW blue, also immaculate, fits the LX5 snugly, but has room for a spare battery, memory cards and the leather strap. provides a great amount of padding and has the useful all weather cover. sells new for £15-£20 so asking £10 shipped.

I'll consider all offers, at the moment I'll take £350 for everything (yes its the new price of a LX5 but you get accessories worth £100 too), fully insured shipped worldwide.

I prefer paypal gift, or bank transfer, buyer to add 3% for using normal paypal

I have 100% for 4 transactions at mu-43.com under the same user name, and have good experience shipping items worldwide. A few of the members here no me and can vouch for me too.

Pictures are available upon request. but i can assure you everything is as described.

If you're in the UK i'll accept cash on collection and will offer a discount as you'll save me shipping costs.

Reactions: BBW
hi there yes it is. Sorry for the late reply - very busy with essays at the moment have to hand in 2 4000 word essays in the next 2 days.

just taken some photos which I'll upload in a few minutes

photos are here

photos are here lx5 + cases to sell - a set on Flickr

Apologies I dont have time to embed them here - need to get to the library at uni quickly, if I have time I'll add them to the top post.

I'm going to be extremely busy the next few days, due to me having essay deadlines. If anyone wants to buy the items, I'll probably only have time to post on saturday or next week. Or I might be able to pursuade my brother to help me post in the mean time.

I'm interested !

Hello. I'm Blazouf, a french Photographer.
I'm interested about the whole package.
Does the offers still valid and the lx5 not sell ?
you can contact me at blazouf (at) pixellum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back