1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Leice 24mm f/3.8 ELMAR-M ASPH 6-bit- Like New | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by asiafish, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asiafish

asiafish Leica Place All-Pro

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA
    Andrew
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Leice 24mm f/3.8 ELMAR-M ASPH 6-bit- Like New

Prices
    $2000

Ships to
    -

Description
    I just bought this a few weeks ago and have been playing with it. It is absolutely flawless, barely used (I bought it used on Fred Miranda). Has original box, papers, case, hood, caps, just as it comes from the factory. No issues whatsoever.

I love the 24mm focal length on my SLRs, but just couldn't find happiness guessing field of view with the M Monochrom viewfinder or using an external viewfinder, so I'll stick to my holy trinity of 35-50-90 with the M system and use an SLR for anything wider or longer.

Will consider trade (with $$$ on my end) for a 35mm Summicron ASPH (6-bit only), trade (with $$$ on your end) for a 75mm f/2.5 Summarit or trade straight-up for a clean M8.2. Also will consider trade for a clean M film body with $$$ in either direction as appropriate for value.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
    Shipping Included

Handling time
    Up to 3 business days, usually same day

References
    asiafish here, GETDPI and FredMiranda, Lawman1967 eBay

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. asiafish

asiafish Leica Place All-Pro

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA
    Andrew
    Decided to keep it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.