1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

[FS] Leitz Elmar-C 90mm F4 | Location: EU | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by bobbywise, Jun 6, 2014.

1. bobbywise

bobbywise Leica Place Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 31, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Leitz Elmar-C 90mm F4

Prices
    200 euros

Ships to
    EU

Description
    This Leitz Elmar-C 90mm F4 is a great little lens. I purchased it from a guy in NL from eBay a year or so ago.
    I've used it a bit, and it gives great, sharp images. It's in great shape.

It's extremely compact, but I decided I want a little more brightness for the same size lens. So I recently got myself a Leitz Tele-Elmarit, which has the same lens dimensions as the Elmar-C but has a brighter F2.8 aperture.

There's a side of me that wants to keep it for my Leica CL film camera, but frankly I can justify it now I have the same size lens with the same characteristics, which is a bit brighter.

So I'm going to let this go for 200 euros plus postage.
    Obviously, if you you want a brighter F2.8 lens, you'll pay about 3x the price than for the F4. If you're happy with the F4, then get yourself a bargain today

Payment accepted
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    With tracking

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1-2 days

References
    -

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.