1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

Link to Ebay: Leica M mount lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by M. Valdemar, Jul 2, 2017.

1. M. Valdemar

M. Valdemar Leica Place Regular

0   0   0

Aug 5, 2013
    New York City
    What type of listing is this?

Link to Ebay

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Rare Amedeo Muscelli modded Nikkor 55mm F/1.2 Leica M mount lens

What are your prices?
    $899 for LeicaPlace members

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA, Worldwide - see text

Description

I am selling a unique lens on ebay, it is a Nikkor 55 f1.2 lens modded to Leica M mount by Amedeo Muscelli. I am selling it on eBay for $1199 but I will sell it to forum members for $899 firm.

I can ship to anyone in USA off-eBay but if you are not in USA, I'm sorry but I will only sell it on eBay with Global Shipping unless you pay with bank transfer. This is for my own protection.

This is a rare and fun lens. I have used it for the last 5 years with my Leica M9 but I have to clear out some of my lenses, I just have too much stuff.

PM me here if you want to buy it at Leicaplace price.

LEICA M MOUNT NIKKOR 55mm 1.2 COMPLETELY COUPLED, MODDED BY AMEDEO MUSCELLI | eBay

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

2 days

References

see my eBay feedback

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1