1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED M8.2, Summitar 50 and Planar 50 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by asiafish, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asiafish

asiafish Leica Place All-Pro

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA
    Andrew
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> M8.2, Summitar 50 and Planar 50
    </br>Prices</br> ***M8.2 is sold***
    $350 for the Summitar
    $750 for the Planar
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I am considering a sale or trade of my M8.2 and two lenses.

M8.2 Body
    ***SOLD***

Leica 50mm f/2 Summitar
    Lens was just purchased from Sherry Krauter and was fully serviced. No serial number, but guess is that it is a later example as it has the 6-bladed aperture and is coated. Glass is beautiful as is the body. No issues whatsoever. Infinity lock works perfectly and aperture and focus are both very smooth. I had Sherry put some thick black tape on the tube to prevent the lens from collapsing fully as I use it on an M Monochrom, but tape can be removed and lens will fully collapse (at your own risk on digital).

This is a really fun lens with very distinctive bokeh and vintage color.

Includes a modern aluminum adapter from Summitar to 39mm filter thread (Heavystar aluminum).

Carl Zeiss 50mm f/2 Planar ZM
    Bought this in my quest for a modern 50mm lens, but I think I want a 50 LUX Asph or a C Sonnar instead as I tend to use 50mm more indoors and at night.

This lens is in KEH-equivalent LN- condition with no issues whatsoever. Comes with both front and rear caps and the genuine Carl Zeiss bayonet-mount lens hood (it is an extra-cost option). Fantastic lens, just not the look I am after.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free in CONUS
    </br>Handling time</br> 3-5 days
    </br>References</br> Ebay: Lawman1967
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMG_0855. IMG_0851. IMG_0866.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.