1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

[FS] Monochrom and Noctilux 0.95 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dalethorn, Apr 29, 2014.

1. dalethorn

dalethorn Guest

0   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    CANCELING Monochrom and Noctilux 0.95

Prices
    CANCELING and replacing with separate posts.

Ships to
    USA

Description
    CANCELING and replacing with separate posts.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    UPS or FedEx.

Shipping charge
    $100 per item.

Handling time
    One day.

References
    Username dalethorn on numerous sites.

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. asiafish

asiafish Leica Place All-Pro

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA
    Andrew
    Did you get tired of them?

3. dalethorn

dalethorn Guest

0   0   0

I love the camera and lens, especially the lens, but I sold my X Vario in advance of getting the MM and Noctilux, which I regret. The MM/Noc are 3 pounds to carry all day, and I don't use a neck strap or photographer backpack etc. So I've ordered the T with the 58 mm zoom lens and that should be a good replacement for the X Vario and MM/Noc.

4. asiafish

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA
    Andrew
    The Nocti is definitely a chunk of glass. Of course with the T and the zoom you will lose the low-light capabilities.

The best combination for light weight and versatility with low-light capability is either an M body with a 35 or 50 Summilux or Summicron or the T with 23 Summicron (or an X2).

5. dalethorn

dalethorn Guest

0   0   0

I've had the X1, the Nikon Coolpix 'A', and a few other cameras with fixed 28 to 50 mm (135 effective) focal lengths. I've gotten a lot of very nice images with those cameras, but looking back to my X Vario and my current (soon to be sold) Panasonic GM1 with the 12-32 (24-64 mm) kit lens, I realize where I get the most satisfaction. So it's full steam ahead with the 'T' and 18-58 zoom lens.

6. asiafish

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA
    Andrew
    Best of luck, the T does look like a winner.