1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED New Style 50mm Summicron-M 11826 with caps, case and box | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by asiafish, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asiafish

asiafish Leica Place All-Pro

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA
    Andrew
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> New Style 50mm Summicron-M 11826 with caps, case and box
    </br>Prices</br> $1100 shipped CONUS, shipping extra outside CONUS (or best offer_
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> This came to me with my M8.2 in outstanding condition (bought both used), with leather Leica case, genuine Leica snap front cap and generic M mount rear cap in original box.

This is the current style of Summicron 50 with the slide-out lens hood, but is NOT 6-bit coded. No defects of any type that I can detect, aperture and glass look perfect to me, but I am no expert. This is a used lens and you should assume that there are dust particles inside appropriate for its age.

Looking for $1100 shipped CONUS.

Would also consider trade for clean C Sonnar 50/1.5 or Summarit 50/2.5 and $400. Nothing wrong with the lens at all, I just fell in love with Sonnar bokeh and am using nice Jupiter 3 for 50mm. Would also consider trade for Billingham case or other M system case and $$$ as appropriate

IMG_0805. IMG_0806. IMG_0807. IMG_0808. IMG_0809.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> FREE in CONUS, TBD outside of CONUS
    </br>Handling time</br> 3 business days max
    </br>References</br> eBay lawman1967, GetDPI asiafish
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. asiafish

asiafish Leica Place All-Pro

0   0   0

Aug 9, 2013
    Bakersfield, CA
    Andrew
    All reasonable offers considered, looking for a quick sale, just no low-ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.