1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Rollei 1.5x Mutar (Bay II) and Rollei Bay II Red and Yellow | Location: Canada | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Albino_BlacMan, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albino_BlacMan

Albino_BlacMan New to Leica Place

0   0   0

Nov 16, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Rollei 1.5x Mutar (Bay II) and Rollei Bay II Red and Yellow

Prices
    $550
    $65

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    So apparently I’ve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. I’m a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such I’m looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Rollei Bay III 1.5x Mutar (fits Bay II) with Rollei 6x6 Mutar Filter (Yellow) (67mm) - $550 Shipped
    Glass: Mutar - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze, Filter - Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze.
    Cosmetics: Mutar - Shows minor wear on the mount. Other than that everything appears to be in good condition. Filter – Shows wear on the mounting threads. Other than it’s in good condition (minor wear that looks pretty standard for the age).
    Accessories: Mutar – Comes with the appropriate lens hood and brown leather Rollei case. Hood is in good condition and case shows some wear (it has done its job protecting the Mutar). Filter – Comes with Rollei brown leather case in used condition (again it has done its job protecting the filter).
    Notes: Lens says Bay III 1.5x on it but fits on my Bay II Rolleiflex

Note: Buy this before someone buys the filers and I’ll throw the filters in for free!

Rollei Bay II Red Filter and Bay II Yellow Filter - $65 Shipped
    Glass: Red filter - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze. Yellow Filter - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze.
    Cosmetics: Red Filter – Overall quite good, shows definite signs of use but no major marks or anything. Yellow Filter – Looks good, shows minor wear on the mount.
    Accessories: Both filters come with well used brown leather Rollei cases.

Pictures

Rollei 1.5x Mutar
    AugustSale-JF050079_zps3c6c3bbd.

AugustSale-JF050080_zps83a9ba98.

AugustSale-JF050081_zps30b11a5f.

Filters (note: the camera’s not included, it’s already been sold)
    Rolleiflex-JF0600112_zps4f141d72.

Rolleiflex-JF0600122_zps04d88b19.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method
    Canada Post

Shipping charge
    See Ad

Handling time
    See Ad

References
    See Ad

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Albino_BlacMan

Albino_BlacMan New to Leica Place

0   0   0

Nov 16, 2013
    Price Drop to $475 OBO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.