1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Leica Place and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.leicaplace.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WTB: 5cm/50mm finder - SBOOI, etc. | Location: Australia

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by stillshunter, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillshunter

stillshunter Leica Place Regular

0   0   0

Dec 26, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Wanting
    5cm/50mm finder - SBOOI, etc.

Description
    Looking for a very good condition+ 5cm/50mm hot shoe finder. Happy with either the SBOOI or Voigtlander 50mm Brightline Finder.

Please PM me if you have one gathering dust and I promise to offer a very fair price and to give it a great home and meaningful occupation.

I'm in Australia but can surely arrange shipping with adequate sacrifice to the Gods of Post.

Offering
    a very fair price, a great home, meaningful occupation

References
    Ex Mod at Serious Compacts

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. stillshunter

stillshunter Leica Place Regular

0   0   0

Dec 26, 2013
    Still hunting….is there nobody with a 'spare' Leica or Voigtlander 50mm finder they are willing to sell? I would have hoped it would never have to come to this but I might need to get me to eBay :hissy:

3. Mr_Flibble

Mr_Flibble Leica Place Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 16, 2013
    The Lowlands
    Rick
    Peterloy.com had a few on offer last time I checked his stocklist....but shipping from the UK might be prohibitively expensive.

[edit] Just checked...he still has a good number of them by the looks of things.

4. jnswickard

jnswickard Leica Place Rookie

0   0   0

Sep 11, 2013
    Dana Point California
    Jack Swickard
    I have 2 SBOOI, and 1 Voigtlander Brightline. I would sell one of them for a fair price. All look like new. Let us call them Exc + if you are a Leica Collector and use a magnifying lens.:)
    Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.